Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Goals for the Week

I'm a bit of a compulsive list maker.  But when it comes to actually getting things done, I'm a huge procrastinator!  Still, I'm going to start setting goals for myself.  Hopefully, publishing them here will help keep me motivated.  We'll see.  Here's my goals for this week:

  1. Spend time with my little sister.  We're going to go see Puss in Boots on Thursday so this should be no problem.
  2. Spend time with my friend.  She's newly affianced and everyone could use someone to vent to about wedding planning.  I sure did!  Since she was one of my bridesmaids she certainly heard a lot of it from me!
  3. Learn to crochet.  My friend promised to teach me.
  4. Research invitations and design 5 prototypes.  I've been blessed with the task of making my friend's wedding invitations (squeal).
  5. Purchase necessary tools/materials to make invitations, crocheted pieces, and Etsy stuff.
  6. Crochet a hat for my niece.
  7. Crochet a scarf for my sister-in-law.
  8. Solidify a time for ReStore to drop off newly purchased hutch.
  9. Sign paperwork at my parents' house so that my father can sell our old van.
  10. Email Caleb a financial status report.
  11. Record video for Wednesday's craft.
If I have time, I'd like start on some of my goals for next week as well:
  1. Finish Christmas cards
  2. Map out blog entries for November & December
  3. Spend time with my friend.
  4. Call 2 old friends who I haven't talked to in far too long.
  5. Record tutorials for cards & post on YouTube.
  6. Make plans to babysit overnight
  7. Post items on Etsy.
  8. Purchase all Christmas gifts for my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece.  Wrap them.
  9. Spend time with family over the weekend.
  10. Help make dinner on Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment